After half term school meals will need to be paid for online.
Please ask at the office for your childs Pupil reference number – you can email in (A2038@taw.org.uk) to request this or phone on 01952 386910.
Please can you ensure that all meals are paid for before they are taken.
The cost of a meal is £2.20 per day
Below I have detailed how you pay online
Any problems with this please let the school office know and we will assist you in doing this.
- Telford and Wrekin School Meals
- Pay for School Meals
- Pay for your childs school meals (or you can choose to check the balance of the account by selecting Check your childs School meals balance)
- Choose Crudgington School from the list
- Pupil Reference number (add in the number given to you by the school)
- Pupil name
- Amount you want to pay – can pay as much as you want in here (price is £2.20 per day)
- Add to basket
- Checkout now
- New credit or debit card – select which
- Enter your card details
- If you want an email receipt fill email address in
- Address details
- Authorisation needs to complete before you log off
This looks long but it only takes a couple of minutes to do. You need to complete this each time you pay. Recommended paying weekly.