I shall send out all the UPNS (Unique pupil number) for the children who have just moved up into Year 3 on Friday. You require this to be able to pay for school dinner online – this is not done via Parentpay.
They are still able to have school dinners tomorrow and Friday if they would like to do so, payment will need to be made over the weekend for these.
Dinners are £2.30 per day
From Monday 9th onwards please can monies be uploaded onto your childrens School dinner monies account prior to them having the hot meal as this causes a lot of work for the Catering and Office staff if any account falls into any arrears.
For any children who are in Key Stage 2 and are new to the school, as soon as I have their details from their previous schools I shall send home your childs UPN ( Unique pupil number ) so you are able to pay online also.
For those children who have school packed lunches i shall be sending home a new form on Friday to be completed by Mo To log in and pay for your childs school dinners please follow the guidance below.
- Telford and Wrekin School Meals
- Pay for School Meals
- Pay for your childs school meals (or you can choose to check the balance of the account by selecting Check your childs School meals balance)
- Choose Crudgington School from the list
- Pupil Reference number (add in the number given to you by the school)
- Pupil name
- Amount you want to pay – can pay as much as you want in here (price is £2.20 per day)
- Add to basket
- Checkout now
- New credit or debit card – select which
- Enter your card details
- If you want an email receipt fill email address in
- Address details
- Authorisation needs to complete before you log off
This looks long but it only takes a couple of minutes to do. You need to complete this each time you pay. Recommended paying weekly.