This year as a school we will be permitting Christmas Cards to be brought into school – the following procedure will be how this will be possible
- Cards to be brought into school on Thursday 10th December and Friday 11th December ONLY – we will not be able to accept any outside of these dates.
- Each classroom will have a post box for cards as the children enter their classrooms (they must be taken to class – by your child – if they attend breakfast club)
- All cards must be unsealed and placed in the box ( any cards that are sealed will not be issued due to the health and safety aspect of this)
- Remember to place the full name of the child the card is for on the envelope.
- The box will be left for at least 72 hours in the classroom.
- On Tuesday 15th December an adult wearing gloves will sort them out into piles for each pupil. Hand hygiene procedures will be used before and after sorting the cards.
- The cards will then be left for a further 72 hours until Friday 18th December
- Cards will be placed on children’s desks on the last day of term prior to the start of the day
- Cards will be placed straight into children’s school bags and opened at home.
Please contact the school office if you have any questions regarding the above