Providing equal opportunities for all children at our school is very important to us. We cater for all academic and physical abilities. More details can be found in the following pages:
Crudgington Primary School Equality Objectives
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through all appropriate curricular and extra-curricular opportunities. We aim to meet this objective with particular reference to issues of equality and diversity.
- To reduce prejudice and increase understanding of equality through direct teaching across the curriculum.
- To move beyond deterministic notions of fixed ability and to model teaching and learning behaviours that avoid labelling.
- To ensure there is no gender attainment gap within school, and where gaps exist in specific cohorts to address issues pro-actively.
- To promote cultural development and understanding through a rich range of experience, both in and beyond the school.
- To eradicate prejudice related bullying in relation to the protected characteristics listed in the Equality Act 2010.
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities.