All Classes Activity Flow
Happy times table practise rockstars! 😀
If your child is not able to attend school due to illness please follow the procedure detailed below
Telephone the school office 01952 386910- Ideally after 08.30am and before 09.15am
If the answerphone is on please leave a message stating ;
- Your childs name and class
- The reason for the absence – please leave more information than just unwell.
- The best contact number for you to be reached on in case we require more information.
Many thanks for your assistance with this
I have sent home today the individual login details for Parentpay for any children who started with us in September.
This includes all reception children and those who have moved from other schools.
Please set up your ParentPay account as soon as possible even if you are not going to use it straight away as it reduces the amount of duplicate paperwork we have to produce.
Any new parents who have had children attend breakfast club or wraparound club will now be able to book and pay for their sessions once they have set up their account.
If you have any issues then please let us know in the office and we will endeavour to assist with these.
A gentle reminder to all parents
Children are only allowed to have either fruit or vegetables for their snack at break time.
Children in Class1 and Class 2 are provided with this , but parents are able to send in fruit or vegetable if your child will only eat certain ones.
Many thanks for your support
All children who use inhalers -whether frequently or occasionally – need to have them in school.
The class teachers have sent home some today which have expired over the summer
Please can parents send in new labelled inhalers by the end of this week at the latest as they must have their own individual inhalers to use at school.
I will be sending out another set of review paperwork to those families that have not completed their 2020 review paperwork as we need this in school by the end of the week also please.
Thank you for your assistance
We had a slight build-up of traffic on site today during one of the drop off windows. Although it cleared relatively quickly, I am mindful that we do not want a situation where traffic is queuing on the main road. The staggered drop off arrangement worked very well last week. Please could you help support the school community by:
Arriving at your designated time for drop off/collection. If you arrive early, you will encounter outbound traffic from the carpark.
- leaving the school site as soon as your child has entered their classroom – this will ensure the carpark is clear for the next drop off window
- please remember to keep a 2-metre distance while on the playgrounds. 2 metre markers have been added for your convenience
- only one adult to enter the school site with their child – this will keep numbers as low as possible.
- please ensure that your child stays with you and does not run around the playground unsupervised
I understand that this routine is far from normal, but it has been put in place to ensure that the school community remains as safe as possible and everyone is able to access the school site safely and in a timely way. Thank you for your continued support with this.
Welcome back to a new school year! The children have had a great first few days and seemed to settle really well into what will hopefully be a really fun year.
Below are just a few reminders and some information you might find useful, although if you are unsure of anything, please don’t hesitate to ask!
- Currently fruit is not being delivered to school for the children’s free school snack. Please send your child into school with a healthy snack i.e. piece of fruit, raisins, vegetables,if you wish for them to have a snack at break time.
- Make sure you send your child in with a labelled water bottle. As a healthy school, we only permit water to be drank in school. Any fizzy pop or juice will unfortunately be tipped away and replaced with water.
- Your child needs to leave a PE kit in school. Due to social distancing all PE will take place outdoors. As the weather cools, it is wise to add a hoodie and tracksuit bottoms to their PE kit.
- Your child needs a book bag where they can keep their reading book and reading log safe. Unfortunately we aren’t providing clear plastic book bags this year. Inquire about purchasing a blue school book bag at the school office.
- Please make sure that your child’s clothes are labelled with their name. This includes pants, shoes, polo shirts, shorts, trousers, dresses, jumpers and cardigans. It makes it so much easier for us to reunite children with lost clothing when they are clearly labelled with their name, especially after PE sessions.
- If you haven’t already, please send your child in with a pair of labelled wellies.We will keep these in school to be used on the field at lunch time.
- Can I ask that items brought into school are kept to a minimum.We have a small and crowded cloakroom area and bulky bags and rucksacks make it difficult for the children to access their coat on their peg. All your child needs is a water bottle, book bag and lunch box if they are having a packed lunch.
I hope this has cleared up a few questions. Have a lovely and restful weekend!
Collection times and drop off times for children
|Class||Start Time||End Time||Drop off/collection|
|Class 1||8.45 am||3.15 pm||KS1 Playground|
|Class 2||8.30 am||3.00 pm||KS1 Playground|
|Class 3||9.00 am||3.30 pm||KS2 Playground|
|Class 4||8.45 am||3.15 pm||KS2 Playground|
|Class 5||8.30 am||3.00 pm||KS2 Playground|
Those with siblings should be brought to school at the earliest childs start time and collected at the latest childs finish time. Children will remain in their classes until collected.
Please see attached message from the Headteacher
We hope you all have a happy, healthy summer holiday period.
We welcome the new receptions who start with us on 3rd and 4th September and some new starters to the school. We look forward to seeing you all in September.