At Crudgington Primary School, we aim to:
- Ensure progress of writing skills across the school.
- Achieve independent writing of high quality.
- Model high-standard writing to secure high expectations and inspire writers.
- Provide meaningful writing experiences using contexts inspired by quality texts.
- To ensure that pupils write clearly, legibly and accurately with attention to punctuation, spelling and grammar.
- Help pupils develop the skills to improve their writing by revising and editing their own words