Our computing co-ordinator is Miss Howell
In an increasingly digital world, ICT plays a crucial role in developing skills, improving communication, sharing information and of course, enhancing learning.
At Crudgington Primary School, through a positive caring environment, it is our aim to help prepare our children for life in a world where technology plays an ever more significant role.
The school’s aims are to:
- provide a relevant, challenging and enjoyable curriculum for ICT and computing for all pupils;
- meet the requirements of the national curriculum programmes of study for ICT and computing;
- use ICT and computing as a tool to enhance learning throughout the curriculum;
- to respond to new developments in technology;
- to equip pupils with the confidence and capability to use ICT and computing throughout their later life;
- to develop the understanding of how to use ICT and computing safely and responsibly.
Progression of Skills