Starting reception and transferring from infant to junior school – September 2023
A reminder that the closing date for applications to start reception or transfer from infant to junior school in September is 15 January 2023.
- Parents must apply if their child was born between 1 September 2018 – 31 August 2019.
- Parents must apply even if their child is attending a nursery or pre-school on a school site or they have a child already attending the school.
- Attending a nursery does not guarantee a school place.
- If a child has an Education, Health & Care Plan the closing date was October 2022. Parents should contact the SEND Team immediately if they have not yet applied.
- School places are allocated in line with oversubscription criteria.
- See website for more information: www.telford.gov.uk/admissions.
or contact School Admissions via an email to email@example.com.